Thursday, September 23, 2004

 

Canaduh, here I come (maybe)

Trying to get an entry into the 2005 world solo 24hr xc mountain bike championships. Don't ask me how I'm going to afford the $350USD enry fee, airfares over there and accomadation. And definitely don't ask why I'd bother going that far to have someone like Tinker Mendez show me up for the slow body I am, but what the hell. This is an appeal to any sadists out there, if you want to put a dumb aussie thru hell, contact me and I'll let you pay my way. Otherwise I'm going to strap some tractor tyres onto my bike and start paddling.

Getting that sinking feeling I'm not going to Canberra for the Mont 24hr. Still, got to keep checking my inbox in case that message shows up at the last minute. Also big conflict between racing the AMTBC 12hr at Mt Torrens or going to Victoria for the Kona 24. 24hr is more my pace and will have less rocks, but the AMTBC race is our last club event for the season.

Life's great. It's a grey day and my thumb doesn't hurt much.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?