Friday, September 17, 2004

 

I Like Cake!

I like cake. I like free cake more.
I used to come Dead F***ing Last on a regular basis. Now I win races. I get lent amazing lights and battery sets, get great discounts on mountain bike parts and now, the pinnacle of success, FREE CAKE!

So, it's not a million dolar contract, but hey, FREE CAKE! On top of the cartons tinned peaches and endless supply of powerade I could become a very fat and unheathy person without having to pay a cent. But then I wouldn't be winning racers and the free food supply would dry up. Damn, looks like I'm going to have to stay healthy.

Did I mention I like pasta. I don't get free pasta. Please feel free to send me pasta. Virtual pasta isn't probably as cool as real pasta, but I've never tried it. I like 'aglio e olio', which is the world's simplest and coolest pasta dish. Spaggetti, olive oil, garlic and chilli. Fresh basil and oregano can be added to taste, and should always be served with a liberal dose of fresh cracked black pepper and sea salt. Yummbo.

I used to get into punk rock shows for free, now I have to pay. Paid to see Conation and Against Me last night. Conation are the true gods of Aussie hard-core. Conation are very fast, very, very fast. Really intelligent, dripping with emotion and very, very fast. Murray is zenmaster of blast beasts, mister super posture, super composure, no wasted energy, no loss of focus, just pure balance, timing and poise.

Life is great. And once again I'm running late.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?