Thursday, September 16, 2004

 

My thumb Hurts!

Yay! I've just had one of those fun events where you find yourself in close contact to the bitumen, your nice clothes are torn, your bike is broken and parts of your body really hate you. I'm meant to ride around the city at high velocities picking up and dropping off small envelopes, but instead all I'm good for is sitting and wasting time with a PC. So welcome to my brand new Blog. I've done web pages before but never a blog. this is fun. I'll put fotos here, race reports, observations about the seedy side of the city of churches and rants about the wonders of pasta,

First a bitch...

Cheap pedals suck. Old cheap pedals suck harder. Old cheap pedals and worn cleats get you hurt. My knee is Joseph Stalin's favourite colour. The headstem of my bike is cracked and useless. And my right thumb hurts.

I just read Neal Stephensons Snow Crash everyone in that gets around in bulletproof clothes. I don't. My functional but tres cool knee warmers are ripped. My old and more than slightly had it courier bag is more old and had it than ever, and one of the last original parts of my bike is now totally catcus. Yay!

As you've noticed (if you've read this far) I type quickly and profusely wioth little heed as to whether anyone could be bothered reading this. This is just an excuse for me to bitch and moan and put my digital photos somewhere other than Ellie's laptop. Time for me to go, adios.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?