Thursday, September 16, 2004

 

need more time

Five minutes till back in traffic. Wish lunch was longer. Own fault, wasted too much time talking to crew in the bog Also wasted time entering a profile into this thing and looking at the discussion about Brisbane Indymedia that's filling up my mailbox (yay for global ad-hocracies).

Sick of rumours, next week's XC race in point. All the flyers say Jupiter Creek, the AMTBC web site says Jupiter Creek, people keep telling me it's at Prospect Hill. It's definately Jupiter Creek. I like Jupiter Creek. Prospect Hill has too many jumps for me (although I'm better at that stuff now than I was last time we raced there).

My thumb hurts and I'm in a 24hr pedal prix race this weekend. Recumbents are cool, but I suck, and now on top of sucking I'm covered in bruises and will have problems changing gears. Yay! If I wasn't in a winning team it wouldn't matter, but it's going be twenty-four hours of the 'weakest link' and I know who that's going to be. At least our car is black and shark like so at least I'll look cool. goto http://pedalprix.com and look at ballistic, the world's fastest tricycle. Every grown up kid should have one.

bye, late for work



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?