Thursday, September 23, 2004

 

TVisSHIT

attempting to use the blogthis! applet, my html stinks like month old pasta. I love pasta. I love my ellie (coz she's smelly). She's stealing my vest and I'm using her laptop while watching the Simpsons. Ellie has declared this day completely and utterly disfunctional day. I would have to disagree, but as a truly functional day for me is one where I go for a ride, play with a PC do some laundry and eat some food; today was great. I've been labelled a nerd for doing this. I guess it's deserved.


Elections everywhere. The Australian elections are their usual farcical selves. Howard's a liar, pushed policies that kill , and is generally a bumbling idiot. Latham's a hack, a party political puppet with no qualms, just sound bytes. The Democrats have demolished themselves and the mainstream press have decided to portray the Greens as a pro-extacy proto commie party (hey at least it sounds fun).


I need to change the channel, but the remote's out of reach and I don't want to put the computer down, but it's pointless watching something with subtitles when there's a computer between you and the TV.

Oh well, might as well get up and make some dinner.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?