Sunday, October 03, 2004

 

cats,kids,craziness

Hey, I'm not in the back room at Drift. I'm at my big sisters place, in sunny BrisVegas. This computer is weird. My niece Lucy is normally on this computer. The keyboard is covered in stickers. She likes rathergood.com. I think it's a little bit disturbing. Also disturbing is the floating Pokeything that's making noises at me. This house is cat heaven. A million cats on the walls. A trillion toy cats in every nook, plus a smattering of the real things. My two nieces are diametrically opposite in every way. Lucy is tall, thin and quiet, a seven year old cat-oholic and a lover of computer games and fantasy. She also likes Bjork. Tae, is a two year old ball of kinetic energy who thinks Spiderman rocks. Tae is currently in the fridge.


More tyre trouble so no race this morning. Watched the dirt crit. Pretty small crew, mainly teenagers racing. Track definitely on the tame side. Still, interesting event and a good intro to racing. Definitely keen to get similar race happening in SA, but definitely going to add some more technical sections to any track.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?