Thursday, October 28, 2004

 

ease up turbo

Cruisy day, hardly any work, nice overcast day, no reason to hurry, but too much coffee. I'm flying around like it's 1645 of Friday and I've got a bag ful of expresses. I've done about fifteen jobs today, already checked my email, read an article about Stuart OGrady and perused the newspaper.


Most exciting things today is confirmation of KONA entry and news about my sister's new blog.


Now need to look up prices of cheap rental vans we can take into the Victorian bush and waiting to here from Viscious Power to see if I can borrow a kick arse light set.


Mmmm... tofu curry


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?