Friday, October 15, 2004

 

"i think i've got a crack in my head tube....

Beware WARRANTY CLAIMANT. I know a person who only buys items with a lifetime warranty; then rides/runs them into the ground. Cheapest way to keep up with product advancement. Insurance can be great. Face it, most bikes that actually get used for stuff get stolen. Paying for insurance means you can panic less and you can save to upgrade the new bike you get when someone does steal it. I'm to sentimental to practice what I preach and lock my trusty battle-axe up with a kryponite d-lock.


Battle-axe is great, wheeler roadie, heavy ass wheels (capag sydney 2000 with deore hub and 36 spokes, and ritchey aero-roadroad rim with a 32 spoke xt hub). Tiagra and exgage groupo(hah!) Almost indestructible, and pretty darn cost effictive. Main prob I've had is flat tyres, and you can't blaim the bike if dumb arses think the passenger window was invented for the disposal of otherwise recyclable containers.


Best way to damage my wheels is to stick your foot into the front wheel why flexing at about 40kms/hr.


Best thing about flexing accidents is that your over the front of the bike and when you come down your arms are no where near where they could be useful. Got to love it.



I'm a nerd


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?