Wednesday, October 13, 2004

 

wierd arse day

yay! another wierd arse day. Express jobs, then sit and wait. Normally don't have the sort of time to sit and play blogs in the morning, but as I said, wierd arse day. As hot yesterday was, today is grey. Not really wet, definitely not cold, just grey. So grey waking up was the hardest thing in the world. So grey I don't wanmt to put my sunnies on, even though I know there are massive bags under my eyes. So grey even the biggest pancake in the world, two coffees and muffin just ain't enough...

still, better grey than hot... better hot than wet... better wet than at work

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?