Thursday, February 17, 2005

 

papa got a brand new bag

Me very happy. Me Very, very happy. Me got a new pushie. This is special pushie. 70's dragster, massive sissy bar, straight forks, 22" front wheel with dyno hu8b, 3 speed sturmey archer rear hub....

I love it. Only sad thing ius that it's passing to me marks the departure of Duncanm from Adelaide and his impending arrival in the steaming hot centre of Cairns.

Also still no luck in logging onto Hello! so I have been unable to post new pictures to this site. Hopefully I'll make a break though soon. When I do you won't be able to see the text for the trees.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?