Friday, February 25, 2005

 

too cool for school, too dumb for work..

I've done it, new semester has now offically begun. I've even done some reading (gosh).

Came third in Sports at final race of AMBC sumer series at Flinders. Thought I was 5th or 6th after abysmal start and gumby first lap. Seems everyone else got flat tyres or had equally gumby laps.

Have entered CORC's solo only event near Canberra in Easter. Don't know what it will be like. 300 odd total whackos riding around in circles for 24hrs, with me trying to be the centre of attention. I've been finding some form on trails, and have been learning lots lately so who knows.

Adelaide Film Festival is in full swing, my recomendation, "Tin Tin and I", a bio-pic about the social and political milleu surrounding Herge and the comic books he created. Have heard great things about "the white diamond" by Werner Herzog, and am eagerly awaiting "Control" a feature film based on 'the terror love and rivally' found in the Hungarian public transport system.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?