Saturday, March 19, 2005

 

Hi ya folks

You stay away from the machine for a while and you forget how addictive it is. Now the photonic tentacles have reached out from the LEDs and drawn me back in. I'm loving life! Uni is fun, everyone else is falling asleep in Chem as much as me, Biology is using stats to passify our surging neurons and Geol is fun as always. I find it interesting that the enjoyment of my studies is based more on the faculty than the content, Geology dept is full of laidback outdoorsy folks who can make the formation of quartzite crystals exciting while Chem department can make the science behind "the Day After Tomorrow" dull as "Driving Miss Daisy".

One week till CORC's solo only race. Rumours of barely any entrants, and promise of Viscious Power sponsorship deal if I can give Saul B a run for his money.

I've put heaps of photos up recently and the deluge will continue. the increased computer access due to returning to uni has got me all excited about virtual comunication.

Also excited about getting heaps of air on the torrens jump track, it's fun being a grown-up playing kids games on a moutain-bike. Particularily fun as when I was a big kid I spent most of my time clocking up road k's on my dad's old peugot ten-speed.

PS: the Howard government stinks!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?