Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Dirty Weekend Photos

Here's some of the photos from the Dirty weekend. Ellie took some and Karen Anderson took the others. This was Ellie's first attempt at racing and she did the number of laps she set out to do. I let the pressure get to me and overcooked it a bit in the pines. I ate a lot of pine needles, bent my rear-deraileur and broke my helmet. I still managed to do cover more ground than I did last year, but having real competition from Keith McQueen meant that I was going to have to pull something amazing out of my arse. Not winning aside I had the most fun I've had at a race of this nature, I feel I spent almost as much time standing around and chatting to people as I would have had I been in a team. Now I need to focus on getting my act together for Mont and the Kona24hr, right now I'm going strong but really need to lift my game to challenge the more experienced riders.

Comments:
Those are some great shots! I especially love the "Superman moving so fast the camera can't even keep up with him" shot. Even the trail behind him looks like it's on fire.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?