Tuesday, May 24, 2005

 

Flickr Love

I just discovered flickr. And I'm impresed. Down at the bottom of this page you'll find my Flickr badge, right now it's got photos from Ellie's circus party. this is going to get confusing juggling Flickr and Hello!, but if I get to work this blog will do be able to able to do what I started it for, act as a place to stash and share my thousands of photos. I think I'll upload scans of some of my old analog photos as well, but one thing at a time.

I must say, this Blogging thing is mucho-grando funno, i really like sitting here and typing to no-one, but typing to everyone at the same time. I get so excited when I see a jump in my stat counter, when I get a comment in my mailbox, when I find a cool blog by someone who thinks cars are coffins and the only good tyre is a fat tyre.

Comments:
Goodonya Bert,

Keep it up. There aren't many other MTB Bloggers out there that I have found, so I was pleased to find yours.

I'd offer this advice: maybe reduce the size or number of images that you post, OR the number of posts that appear when you view your page, cos it took an AGE to load up the page on my dialup connection. That's all.

Cheers mate, m!key.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?