Tuesday, May 24, 2005

 

It's 1:00am, do you know where you're children are?

When you don't blog everyday it starts getting pretty random. Anyways, have added a huge pile of links to this site. I've just pilfered the list I made for the Spiral objective site, deleted some broken links and added some more.

Dirty Weekend results are up on BikeSA site, there's some bearded git on a shiny GT on the Dirty Weekend homepage. I so should have pushed myself harder, I wouldn't have broken Keith, but I could have beaten both 24hr duo entries.

Ellie and the rest of the Jervois Ave crew had a circus party at her house this weekend. WILD!! Best costume goes to Mark Timberlake who had a puppet stilt walker atached to his clothes. You've got to see it to comprehend it. Also amazing was Ellie's horse rider outfit. It's strange seeing you're girlfriend with a dark wig and ake-up. It's like their a differnent person from a distance, but when you look at their eyes or listen to their voice their normal again.

TALLBIKES are the next big thing. At least for Will anyways. We've been checking out Rat Patrol HQ and tallbikes.net, seems Will was hanging out with lots of the Euro kids when they were into scooters. I like Rat Patrols tiny little bikes with amazing lugging abilities.

Race this week at Prospect Hill, YAY!!!!!!!! I have the best dilemma, dirty the new shiny GT or take my tried and trusted Norco out for spin in the pines. There's a fair bit of climbing so the hardtail will rock in sections, although I may take the jumps faster on the GT. Hopefully we'll head up tomorrow to check out the track and I can make my mind up after that.

Pedal Prix excitement is building up again. Looks like we ill race the 6hr in July, no team Ballistic anymore, now we're Trend Ice, just doesn't have the same pizzazz. Also odd for me will be the absence of Tim and Wayne, pedal prix institutions in their own right. Anyways can't wait to get in the car again. Their's nothing like ripping around a crowded race track in a low slung, narrow wheel based recumbent trike with an open cockpitted aero-housing that looks like a shark mated with a spitfire.

must be off, need sleep

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?