Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Computers have soft heads

The good news is the machine survived, the bad news is, it's not a lap-top anymore. Why is it every expensive thing I brake is some non-standard piece of equipment that needs non-standard parts. I can't believe I'm using a ten-year old monitor and keboard to access the innards of what was a rad lapt-top. I guess I could stick a handle on top of this monitor and call it portable.

Bicycles are time machines, this picture of Danoz actually captures the gravity vortex he generates to be simultaneously everywhere in the city at the same time.

Comments:
Oh wow, great photosho...I mean magnetic personality. Nice bars too
 
Yeah, like the lady said: great shot!

Sorry to hear about you computer, that sux...

m!key
 
reveal to the world the almighty power that is Dan, able to do everything while actualy doing nothing at all.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?