Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

Danoz Direct to NYC

Wishing good luck to Dan W (Danoz Diret) this week as he flies off to NYC to represent Adelaide at the Bicycle Mesenger World Cup race. The world won't know what hit them, although Macca's performances in New York alley-cat's might have them watching out for us South Aussies.

Times like these I wish I was still a courier. if I could get a decent timetable I could go to school first part of the week and flex on Fridays, but once again all my free time's at he start of the week. Not the best really, as who needs super fast package delivery on a Monday?

Hope Dan does do well, he's put in a fair bit of effort trying to keep spme sort of courier culture happening here in Adelaide.

On another note, Simon Doctor had his wheels nicked while his bike was parked on Grenfell Street a couple of weeks ago. If you see anyone trying to hock a Rhyno-lite/LX wheel set at your local pawn-brokers, kick 'em in the the nuts and smash them over the head with a D-lock for me (I can't do it myself as I abhore violence of any kind.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?