Friday, June 17, 2005

 

It's the end of the world as we know it...

It's not really the end of the world, just thought it'd be a catchy way to start the page. I've had connectivity problems so slight delay between posts. Exams start next week. At least that means holidayts start in three weeks.

Off to Cromer this weekend for BikeSA. Hopefully I might get some photos of people actually riding. Lots of fun, logs, mud, logs, and more mud.

My b****y shock pump has self destructed, my back light abandoned ship and I still need a new helmet and saddle. Hey, at least my egg-beaters finally came back from Dirt-Works.

Started using my Shimano shoes I won last year, M221's. Very nice.

It's sunny outside and I'm outta here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?