Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

School Sux

School doesn't raelly suck, however, EXAMS BLOW!

I'm over it and they haven't even started. Looking at just passing Chemistry unless I learn a whole lot of stuff in the next 24hrs. Then the real fun starts with Geology and Biology. I wish I had another week for Geology, feel so out of my depth and I need to pull off sopmething amazing. Chem's not looking that bad really, and going into the Biol exam with 95% for my essay already under my belt.

My wrist hurts and I don't know why. I'm hungry. I need coffee. I want chocolate.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Comments:
I love you sooooooo much, and it is so cute to see you where I was last year (sort of at least). I just want to say that, mmmmmm body sensations, and all that x rated stuff that I need to communicate with you right now as a consequence of not being able to sleep last nite. I am at the library doing jobsearchythings. Kick arse tomorrow my darling, I know you got it inyou.!!!
 
eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
yuckie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?