Saturday, June 25, 2005

 

Which idiot invented exams?

One down, two to go.

Chem wasn't that bad, answered almost everything, feeling pretty good.

Now geology and biology. Biology I'm feeling good about. I've got notes for almost everything, did amaziungly well on my essay. Geology, not so good. For starters I'm barely passing, for seconders, somehow they managed to actually teach us stuff. Not that IU haven't learnt anything in Biol or Chem, but, we covered about 4 times the actual content in Geol as we did in the other subjects. On one hand I'm glad, my HECS dollars aren't going to waste, on the other, I'm panicking, how can I lern so much stuff, especially when I've got such important stuff to do like blah, blah, blah on this blog....


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?