Saturday, August 27, 2005

 

24hrs to go....

I live for 24 hr endurance events, maybe thats why I have worked so hard to ensure I still have to come up with 1000 words to say about N. Typhlops (Southern MArsupial moles in human speak) in the next 24 hrs. So let's waste some time by giving everyone who doesn't care a little insight into these little critters.

They're small.
They live underground munching on ant larvae.
They're marsupials
Foxes, dingoes and cats like them (which is a bad thing)
Scientists have a hard time finding them
They have no eyes
They don't live long in captivity
They live in sand dunes
they're very cute
They've been around for a while (60MY)
I hope they don't go extinct.

Now I have to make those 11 points take up 6 pages.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?