Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

It's life Jim..

Quick distraction away form what was definitely resembling school work. Yes, despite all appearances, I am alive. Unfortunately that is all I have to say right now. I could go on about how I'm pissed that both of my XC bikes are out of action, I could spread the juicy gossip that others I know are already spreading, but I'll save you all the agony.

I feel I should put something cool in here, maybe a link to something exciting or a photo of something excrutiating, but I won't.

Coffee is food and I'm hungry.

Comments:
lol love your blog.
ur niece has some fucked up shit on her lil corner of cyberspace... but then, i've done a few creative interpretations of Sesame Street characters myself.
peace love and light.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?