Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

I love Bruchnera

Yay, you can tell I'm getting seriously close to an assignment deadline, I'm on blogger again! Actually the main reason I'm here now is to document that I copy and pasted a paragraph from my essay onto wikipedia, and not vice versa. I suddenly realised that I'm probably going to get accused of plagarism as the software the uni uses to check for online plagarism will definitely pick-up on the similiarity (100%) between the third paragraph of my essay on symbionts and the wikipedia entry for Bruchnera. A lesson is to be learnt, don't use your homework to contribute to the wikipedia, until you've handed it in. DOH!!!!!!!!!1

Comments:
Procrastination must be genetic,
I'm also blogging and checking net with assessment impending...
love you Bro, good luck with your assignment!!!
jen xxx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Random Flickr Photos
www.flickr.com
the boy who loves pasta's photos More of the boy who loves pasta's photos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?